Pagefield Global is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us, or business data that we collect from you, will be processed by us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.pagefieldglobal.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Pagefield Global, 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, www.pagefieldglobal.com (our site), or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information in the public domain which allows us to contact you for legitimate business purposes – including to network with you and to grow our business.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to provide you with information, products and services, both on our behalf and on behalf of Pagefield Global’s clients.
- to provide you with information about Pagefield Global. This includes receiving invitations to our events, such as our Summer Party, as well as email marketing and other electronic information, such as our Newsletter.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We will only share your information with the following:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them on your behalf.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Pagefield Global or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Where we store your personal data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for the purposes of marketing, networking and/or the growth of our business. All relevant correspondence you receive from us will contain an unsubscribe link. You can also email us at any time to be removed from our database. Please send your request to email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation introduced 25th May 2018 gives you the right to access all the information we hold about you which we will fully comply with on receipt of any request.